The Cruiser Wheelchair can be ordered by Wheelchairs on the Run
to fit your exact measurements to ensure a perfect fit.
Easy to fold and transport.
This Popular and affordable Cruiser wheelchair comes standard with Quick Release Mag wheels, with a quick and easy press of a button, the wheels remove for light and compact loading into a vehicle.
These chairs are made in South Africa.
The Cruiser Wheelchair by Wheelchairs on the Run with various arm styles and front riggings, has a carbon steel frame that eliminates seat guides and allows for custom back inserts and accessories. The silver vein finish is attractive and easy to maintain. The precision sealed wheel bearing, in front and rear, ensure long lasting performance and reliability, while the 8″ front caster wheels provide a smooth ride over most surfaces. The dual axle and removable, flip back arms make transferring easy. Comes standard with, detachable flip back arms, swings away or elevating footrests, black nylon upholstery, composite Mag style wheels and push to lock wheel locks.
Technical Specifications on the Cruiser Manual Wheelchair
- Various sizes- 12 to 22 inches (up charge for some sizes)
- Removable armrests allow for easy transfer
- Removable, height adjustable footrests
- Quick Release Mag wheels
- 8 x 1″ solid front castors (8 x 2″ up charge option available)
- Puncture Proof tyres standard
- Padded, durable upholstery
- Weight with Wheels: 21kg
- Loading Weight: 16kg without wheels
- Maximum User Weight:120 kg
- Seat Width: 30cm – 55cm
- Seat Depth: 40cm
- Back Height:40 to 50 cm
- Precision sealed Wheel bearings in front and rear ensure Long Lasting Performance and reliability