What is a bath lift?
Wheelchairs on the Run WOR Bathlift a simple a seat which is securely fitted into the bath. When the bath lift is raised into an upright position, it should become level with the top of the bath. The reason for this is so that when it comes to taking a bath the person using it can safely sit in the bath lift. They will then move their feet and legs into the bath filled with water. The next step is to then lower the seat into the bath and enjoy the independence of bathing alone.
The benefits of a bath lift:
· The main benefit of installing a bath lift into your home is it that it provides both convenience and independence to elderly or disabled user.
· A bath lift is also easily operated through a handheld remote, so that any caregiver, family member or individual can be safely moved in and out of the bath.
· Not only is there a supportive and comfortable seat to sit in, but a main safety feature is that the bath lift will not start if there is not enough power to move the person into it.
· The WOR bath lift is a cost effective
· It is easily dismantled for storage and transport and meets the latest European safety standards.