Priced from R21 515.00
Rollability Rigid frame wheelchair
Rollability MK2 fixed frame footrests
The Rollability MK2 is our lightest adjustable locally manufactured rigid wheelchair with less than 8kg of loading weight. Fully custom built for your needs and specifications without compromising on weight or quality. Complete the package with a wide variety of colours and design options.
The slim tube and open frame design make it easy on the eye and even easier to load into a vehicle. The modern single tube design allows ease of passing the wheelchair over your lap in the motor car.
With hundreds of options and adjustments, you can truly customise the MK2 to suit every aspect of your life.
- Fully adjustable: Seat angle, rear seat height, front seat height, backrest height, backrest angle, footplate height and angle
- Multiple front frame hanger angles90, 95 or 100 degrees
- Castor angle adjustment: Innovative taper lock system, allowing ease of adjustment and infinite adjustment to ensure a perfect ride
- Framework: Imported Ultra High strength steel.
- Castors: European imported lightweight 4, 5 & 6” available. Aluminum, wide and light up also available
- One Piece frame: to ensure rigidity and easy propulsion.
- Castor Stem: High strength steel allowing use of a thinner stem and smaller, lighter precision bearings
- Brakes: Offering a traditional push to lock and a modern scissor lock. Both are composite moldings using the latest Glass filled Nylons from Germany. Light weight and easy use brakes.
- Castor Fork: Internal bearing system, composite molding which will absorb the sharp edge of daily bumps
- Axle adjustment plate: Composite molding allowing a modern 3-dimensional design. High Strength molded component will also absorb shock
- Backrest Tension adjustable /Optima upholstery with SPACETEC easy breath fabric.
- Numerous Frame colours