Sizes = 14" - 20"
The Jay J2 cushion provides stability and positioning with skin integrity protection. Consists of a firm base, anatomical well, femoral loading as well as Jay's Fluid Tripad for ischial immersion and envelopment. Best suited for clients with a high risk of skin breakdown.
The Jay J2 Cushion is the industry leading adjustable fluid cushion, low maintenance cushion designed for the person at high risk of skin breakdown.
· Low maintenance
· Designed for those at a high risk of skin breakdown
· Easily customized to accommodate specific client needs
· Firm foam base is contoured to provide optimal pelvic positioning
· Variety of secondary supports, plus easy customization address both fixed and reducible orthopaedic deformities
· More than 2 inches of Jay Flow fluid contained in the seat well conforms to bony prominence's, providing maximum pressure distribution and reduction
· Product Weight = approx. 2.2Kg
· Sizes = 14" - 20" (modified models can extend outside this range)
· Maximum user weight = 100Kg
Price up charge for 20" width and depth cushions
Tags: Wheelchair Cushions